Wednesday, September 18, 2002

Well, I just lost ten minutes of work. Bah, that kind of crap always happens.

Anyways, I hope to be more frequent with my entries, we will see how it goes.

The baby pigs have grown fat. I hope to buy a harness for them in the near future and attempt to take them on a walk. What a chore that will be.

Kim found us a place for our reception; it is a nice golf country club near Winchester. I hope that there will not be a dearth of plaid pants wearing, old white men running around. Diversity would be good, but I don't count on it out here in the western part of Virginia. In fact, the congressional district I live in, the ninth district, is geographically bigger than the whole state of New Jersey. My county, which has the largest University in the state, is only 4% black. How can we change this?

We had a heck of a rain storm this past weekend. It rained 2 inches; it wasn't enough to change the drought, however.

With budget mess created by "Happy" Gilmore, it is a wonder any of us have jobs. Hopefully our current governor will not be so stingy on rasing taxes like the last near sighted one was.

That is my piece of Cyberspace for the day.

MD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home